Thursday, June 29, 2006

Party...

B.D. why are you not posting?

I have been busy, and as I have said before, I wish I could post everyday. But some days time just doesn't allow me the luxury of being able to do so.

Are you going to party this weekend for the 4th?

We are. I have some shoulders in the fridge for a Saturday cook of pulled pork, and who knows what else I may do.

Whatever happens it will be a great "4th of July" pre-holiday party at the pool with all the family. I did invite "BD's girls" to come over, but one doesn't want to run around the pool half naked tantalizing me by bending over the cooler to retrieve another cold one as I sweat over a hot smoker cooking my little heart out enjoying the view.

That's ok...

I'll still have a great view.
Oh yeah babe...

B.D.

1 comment:

-tnchick- said...

Enjoy the party.

I stopped the "partying" when I had kids. Perhaps when they are older I might get to enjoy another good party.