Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Report (part II)

The dance recital last night was fun and loud, I do believe some folks think most people are deaf.

"Hey? What's that? Speak up sonny."
It was fun, some good and some still learning, but they all tried to do their best.

I did manage to get the grass cut yesterday and I have the grills clean, ready and waiting. I'll grill my lovelies favorite with fried yellow squash and fresh snap pole beans.

Sweetie is fine, although she did stink, so we had to give her a bath. Have you ever known a lab that doesn't like to get wet?

We own one, if she's going to get a bath, so are you...

When it rains and she has to do her business, if she has to get wet, so do you...

I swear sometimes I think she is part cat... lick, lick, lick, lick, just like a cat and hates to get wet, just like a cat. Or she was raised around cats as a puppy and doesn't know any better.

But anyway, my big black bear is fine.


Well... I've got to make a beer run.




Have a great day!!!

B.D.

No comments: