Saturday, June 03, 2006

Weekend Report

It will be a busy day today, I have to pick up Sweetie from the vet, cut grass (if it dries out enough from yesterday's rain), clean the grills, and go watch Robyn's dance recital tonight.

Someone asked me, if I won the lottery could they come over and drink beer all day with me? And so it begins...

First you feed them, and they want to know all your cooking secrets. Then they want to suck up and drink all your beer that you bought with your hard earned lotto money.

They'll say "you need a swimming pool, with a wet bar." so we can hang out.

So they can drink more of your beer and maybe run around your pool half naked in drunken delirium playing up to your manhood as they provocatively bend over the ice chest to retrieve another cold one...

(wait a minute...drink beer, half naked girls...pool...hhhmmm)

ah... "Sure darlin' if I win the lotto, you'll be at the top of my call list."

(GGG)

Have a great day!!!
B.D.

No comments: