Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sweet Treat...

I have something for you fire breathers out there...

Doritos has a Fiery Habanero Tortilla chip that is awesome. I got to try these in Memphis and they immediately went on my to find list back home. Not every store carries these hot treats, but if you can find them buy a bag. If you like hot...these are the chips for you. They go great with everything.

I did some burgers yesterday and some leg quarters tonight, and both were yummy.

I may do some ribs this weekend as I have not done these in awhile and I am ready for some lip smacking, finger licking, smack your mama ribs. If you smell something good in the air this weekend...that will be me perfecting my art of outdoor cooking.

Are you invited?

Sure...just follow the smell of Pecan smoke and you'll find my house.

But bring your own beer...I haven't won the lottery yet. (GGG)

B.D.

No comments: