Friday, June 30, 2006

Pre-Holiday Party

TN Chick left this comment on the Party post:

"I stopped the "partying" when I had kids. Perhaps when they are older I might get to enjoy another good party."

Ah...Chick, you can still party.

A party can be anything at anytime with good food. It can be just family, or friends, or just the love of your life, or just the kids.

Having a party is not always about drinking, a party to me, is the coming together of great friends, or family, or whatever you want to make it.

Of course, I will never turn down a few free beers at a party or if I'm hosting the party, my cooler will never be empty...

But a party of any size, shape, or form, is a celebration of life, and the love for great food.


Of course...a few cold beers never hurts. (GGG)
Woo-Hoo!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!
B.D.

No comments: