Friday, October 20, 2006

Fall down...go boom.

My Black Stallion (my truck) got sick and I had to take it to the doctor, cost me 200 bucks to fix but these things happen. But what has really bothered me is...they moved my seat and my steering wheel.

Now, we as drivers, have our things adjusted to fit us...the driver. Don't move my stuff.

OH MY GOD...you moved my stuff!!!

This is very bad manners. I have driven a truck for almost 30 years and I had to rent a car during this lowly time in the Stallion's life...this was hard on me.

Now...I can drive anything...but going from a truck to a car was...well let's just say... that's not the norm for me. When I got my truck back, lo and behold, my seat and steering wheel had been moved.

I won't even let Julie move the seat when she drives my truck, then again, I don't move hers when I drive her vehicle.

Now...I have to re-adjust my stuff!!!

This is like a man that has worn briefs for years and has to go to wearing boxers...you have to re-adjust your stuff... because you are so use to it being in one place.

Just like your seat and your steering wheel...

Yes...I have to re-adjust my stuff.

Damn boxers...
B.D.

No comments: