Friday, October 06, 2006

Is this football weather?

Now, in our neck of the woods, the temperature has been nice and warm, not your typical football weather. For us, it usually changes when the Tennessee State Fair comes around, but this time, it has stayed fairly nice, not our usual Fall or October weather, which is fine with me.

(My long time readers are very familiar with the fact... I hate cold weather)

My hate list is very short:
1. Liver
2. Hot beer
3. Stupid people
4. Kamikaze flies
5. Cold weather

So...

Today, it is cooler, a front came thru last night so the temperature will be more in the range of good football weather. This is fine, I can handle that. What I don't like is the 15 degree, 20 mph wind gust that makes it feel like you're walking around outside in your underwear.

Oh...and of course...Julie asking me, "are you going to grill tonight honey?" Do I look like I work for the post office?

"Neither rain nor snow nor cold or flu, will keep me from grilling a great meal for you."

This is why God gave man a chili recipe. I will share this great recipe with you on the Weekend Report. Until then...

Enjoy the game!
Enjoy the weather!!
Enjoy your day!!!

B.D.

No comments: