Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday 13...


Before I get to the 13, I talked with my other neighbor (that I don't see very much of) and I found out that his girl friend owns a small bar in Gallatin. I threw out the idea of maybe selling some barbecue out of there. Hey...you've got to start somewhere, that would justify the $4,500 Lang smoker I want to park in the driveway.




Here is my Thursday 13 list of recipes I have posted.

1. 25 Cents Rib Rub
2. Adobo Marinade
3. Alligator Stew
4. Andoville Crusted Louisiana shrimp
5. Apple Bourbon Pie
6. Ass Kickin' Baked Beans
7. Authentic Louisiana Red Beans & Rice
8. Baked Crab & Shrimp
9. Baked Mushroom chicken
10. Baked Vidalia Onions
11. Barbecue Coleslaw
12. Barbecue Rum Ribs
13. Barbecued Meatloaf

(I have over 350 recipes posted, not just 13)

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: