Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend Report


It seems that I will get everything done on my 'to do list' because we have been laid off for the next two weeks...that is no surprise seeing the turmoil that has invaded the auto industry. An industry that I've spent 29 years of my working life in and I'll be damned if I'm going to let Toyota run me out of the industry.

Do I blame people that drive Toyota or Honda?

No...I blame the so called upper echelons of college educated idiots that make the decisions of what to make and how a company should be run. And believe me...I have never seen so many so called 'college educated people be so stupid' at one company in my life. It's unreal...

So...thanks for the two weeks off guys, it will let me get my house in order and have some quiet time out of that noisy factory. And I can work on my barbecue to be better prepared for Memphis in May next year.

B.D.

No comments: