Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend Report


Sorry I haven't posted before now.


Friday, I helped my team captain and founder of Peg Leg Porkers cook some barbecue for his church bbq this weekend. I got to meet a lot of great folks and do the thing I love to do. We cooked 48 racks of ribs and 48 Boston butts for some pulled pork. All turned out well (no doubt in my mind that it be anything else but good.) Mr. Peg Leg is an old pro at barbecue.


Saturday, I put my new Tel-Tru temperature gauges on the Holland & my little cabinet smoker. I can't wait to use these bad boys. I'm also looking into maybe buying a Backwoods smoker instead of a Lang, I just like the cabinet smokers better.


Today, is just a goof day...watch some football.
Oh...the picture above was from a few nights ago.
Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

1 comment:

Angela said...

WOW!!! Lima's are my absolute fav. That plate of food looks soo darn good. When can Me & my Hubbs come for supper?. *giggles*