Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This & That...

I have added a few more things to the 'grill' for you. Besides the survey at the right of the page, if you scroll down to the bottom, you will see that I have Today in History and a new Daily Toon and another survey format that will be changed every week or so.

So, everything that's happening, is not always on top, the bottom has to get a little action too!!

I will also be adding some more links here shortly, so hang with us. I have pictures to post and will do that tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday. (I think TN Chick started this awhile back) so I just jump in there from time to time.

Boy the weather sure has been nice, but that will do a complete 180 here in a day or two. I have one wall of hedge left to trim and that will be finished today. I can't do anything with the Crepe Myrtles until they go to sleep. So my 'to do list' has gotten shorter. On another note...

I ordered some Tel-Tru thermometers for the grills & smoker. These babies are almost 40 bucks a piece, but they are the best in the industry and worth the money. They should be here this week. I can't wait...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: