Monday, October 01, 2007

Pictures...











There was one thing I wish I had a picture of is Mike Causey's set up for his home brew.

Yes...you read that right, Home Brew.

And let me be the one to tell you, Mike has got it going on, no doubt about it. This was some awesome stuff...

Everybody that knows me will testify that I am strictly a Bud Light man and Coors Light comes in as a back up, but Mike had this stuff rocking and I was in for the ride. Great job Mike.

I also gave Mike some of the rub to try, so I look forward to his comments on that.

So...

I asked Dave what happened to us, why we sucked wind so much and got our butts handed to us. Simply put...we didn't have all of our ducks in a row.

He's right, and I was not and still ain't happy about that at all...I don't like having my butt handed to me...

I'm still a little tired and work sucked today (an everyday thing it seems like now.)

So I'm due a little R & R...

B.D.

No comments: