Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This & That...



Well... I'm not doing anything tonight, but my girl Tracy called and she has got it going on.

She told me... she has a roast going on in the crock pot, some black eyed pea action going on with some mashed potatoes and rolls.

You go babe...

I myself... have kind of backed off cooking, work is killing me right now and I just don't feel like cooking. No...you're right, this is not like me, I love to cook, but...

Right now, things at work are not good and this is affecting my home life and my attitude...and no...this is not good.

Things will change soon...

I will make that happen or it will kill me.

And that won't happen, this will not rule me...nothing will. I over come any speed bump put it front of me, I always have and always will...

You can take that statement to the bank.


B.D.

No comments: