Saturday, October 06, 2007

Weekend Report...



Grilled a few steaks on the Holland last night, along with some large shrimp and some 'shrooms... Mighty fine eatin'.

To be honest, I haven't used the Holland hardly any this summer, I have mostly been using the Weber. So I thought I would show the Holland a little love...

Tonight, I'm doing chicken thighs and Sunday, I'm doing a 10lb. pork shoulder for pulled pork. I've got a few things I want to try on the shoulder.

Anyway...I'm about to go outside and cut the grass and do a little work.

I was going to see the Bar-B-Que contest and check some things out, but I've got to get some things done around here. They already have us up to work next Saturday.

I'll just catch them next year. I'll be back here Sunday to post some pictures of tonight and tomorrow. So...

Enjoy your day!!!

B.D.

No comments: