Saturday, October 27, 2007

This & That...




Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.

WINSTON CHURCHILL

The Weekend Report will be posted Sunday.


If Mr. Sunshine will come out and play today, I have a lot of work to do, if not, it will have to wait until he does. The grills will also be fired up this weekend with chicken & steaks & rib tips.

I was talking to the butcher at a store yesterday about rib tips (they only had one package) and he told me that they most of the time just throw them away. Nobody wants them. (Enter Big daddy to the rescue...)

Hang on there Jethro... I'll take them, don't 86 'em, they make good grilled appetizers. Ain't nothing like grilled Hot wings & rib tips. Just save them and call me. (I'll freeze them)

Nobody wants them...what in the hell is wrong with these people...

Oh, I forgot... it was the blue blood side of town, no wonder they just toss them.

Oh well, sorry about your luck...they're mine now.

Bah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha...


Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: