Thursday, October 25, 2007

Simply Thursday...



Man alive, it has rained for the past three days non-stop. Good rain, but a little late in the game. The yard will recover next year (I hope) but I will have to redo some of the landscaping next year because it "fall down go boom..."

Anyway, Mr. Sunshine is peeking out from behind the clouds today and it has gotten a lot cooler in the last few days. If you have been a reader of this blog for some time, you know how I feel about that...

If not, let me explain it to you in the short answer, I am not a Polar bear, I hate cold weather with a passion. There...I said it, there ain't too many things in this world I hate...

Warm beer is number one, cold weather is number two...and my hate list is not that long, but those two take top priority and will never get shuffled around in the mix.

What are some of the other things you hate B.D.?

People that ask me stupid questions...

Oh, sorry...

Now, there are no stupid questions when it comes to cooking, everything else is... let's just say, questionable...But, that's just me...

Anyway, sorry I didn't post Wordless yesterday, I had a errand to run after work and then had to get ready for bowling.

It may be getting close to time for pulling out the ole Chili Pot and fixing up a batch (Vicky & Steve)

Woo-Hoo!!!


Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: