Friday, October 12, 2007

We'll go for Friday...



Well...sorry I didn't post Simply Thursday yesterday, Robyn had a T-ball game that got started late and by the time we got home and ate, it was my bed time.

So...tonight, I fixed Julie some grilled tenderloin and shrimp and garlic bread (for me mostly) to make up for the grilled chicken thighs that turned into chicken nuggets. I had to redeem myself, steak is the only way...

The rub is starting to sell better and better every day, I have more orders coming in. Before long, this bad boy will go full throttle and surpass even my expectations. This stuff is starting to sell itself and I'm telling you it is killer.

One of my girls, (Vicky) has jumped on board and wants to become one of my reps for Big Daddy's Pork Rub. That will work...who in their right mind would turn down my blond babe?

She could sell ice cream to an Eskimo...I'm telling you, she is killer.

That's why she is one of my girls.

And my brunette girls do a fine job too.


Got to go, time for chow.

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

P.S. I have to work tomorrow, so the Weekend Report will be posted late.

No comments: