Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend Report...



There are a lot of folks just waiting for this post to show up.

Well, here it is.

I got a surprise pulled on me last night and it was a nice one. But before I get ahead of myself, this is the story...

Tuesday, I will hit a milestone and a number, I will be 50 years old. I've come a long way during that time and I look forward to a few more, but this one turned out to be special.

Under the pretext of a family get together, low and behold, a surprise B-Day party. I knew something was going on when my lovely wife grabbed the camera to take with us.

But, my biggest surprise was, two of my girls and their husbands were there. Tracy & Vicky (and I hope you know your smiling faces will be posted on this blog)

And...I left with more beer than I brought...sweet.

People know what to give Bigdaddy on his B-day, beer and a tee shirt.

That was great...so thanks to everybody.

Cliffe, Tracy and Griffin
Vicky and Steve
Rob and Peggy Sue
Blondie, Honey and Leah
Mishy and Dale
Tommy
Barb
Kent
Chris

The whole gang...

And to my lovely Julie and Robyn...thank you.

It was great.



What will I do today? I don't know...

I'll think of something.

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: