Monday, October 22, 2007

This & That...



My girls didn't do that great this weekend bowling, but they enjoyed themselves and drank a few brews and didn't feel any pain afterward. (you go girls)

But, I have found out one of my girls has an obsession, and it's not with bowling...it's with my voice.

She is deeply in love with my whiskey & cigarette voice. A deep southern voice.

A voice...you would never forget if you heard it. A voice that is real, never fake, never unreal, just my voice, deep, southern, and honest...

All of my girls love my voice and they love me...for me, the way I am, for who I am and for the way I treat Julie.

I'm honored that this is the case and you love my voice, but when you love my heart as some of my girls do, then you're a true B.D.'s girl.

And I can count those girls on one hand...

B.D.

No comments: