Monday, April 21, 2008

Get you some of this...

Dave, (aka Honey) posted some pictures taken by his lovely wife...

(I was forced under dourest and against my will to say that) by my sister-in-law Blondie on his site...so I just thought I would re-post them here.

I was pretty busy and didn't have time to take any pictures.

All kidding aside...

I love my Blondie... why?
I don't have a clue.

She can be, the most...

Well...let's just say, she can be a hand full or an ear full or a real pain in the wazoo sometimes...

But Blondie has a heart of gold...maybe that's why I love her.








I'll probably get some grief about this, but if I didn't bad mouth her or rag her or aggravate her...

She would think I didn't love her anymore...



That would be hard to do darlin'...

B.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm B.D..... I really can't tell if you love me or not? I mean, am I really that much of a pain in the ...? Love me or love me not....that's what I say....I am not fake, take me the way I am. But...I do LOVE you B.D.! =) Blondie