Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weekend Report...

Well, we have come to the end of the road on a long and bumpy journey with a career with Ford Motor Co. As of May 1st, I am forced into retirement and 31 years of service comes to an end.

Life goes on...

I will not express (here) how I feel, but I will say, I'm not happy by any meaning of the word.

I'll survive and move on to greater things on the next road I travel. When you reach middle age and things start changing (that you can't control) it gets frustrating...

Believe me when I say...I have been frustrated for well over a year and I haven't been bashful about it at all.



To put it bluntly...I've been a bitch.

My calm & cool & laid back demeanor has given way to full fledged PMS. If looks could kill...half the world would be dead right now.

Life goes on...

I'll fill up the gas tank and take a new road and see were it takes me in life...

Enjoy your day.
B.D.

No comments: