Sunday, April 27, 2008

This & That...



Why do things have to be be so frigging complicated, why can't things be simple...is that asking too much?

For instance...retiring. Why can't you fill out just one paper instead of 15?
Why do you have to produce every legal document known to man? (some I've never heard of)

I need 5 documents to prove my identity, thanks to the bone heads in government and documents proving I'm married, but a marriage license won't work, it must be a marriage certificate. What's the frigging difference you bone heads I'm married...

I was born in this country and I need 5 forms of ID?

Here...I've got an ID for ya'... (knowing me...use your imagination)

Oh...and by the way...you have two days to get it done. What?? Kiss my ...



Where the hell did I put my glasses?

B.D.

No comments: