Thursday, April 10, 2008

Simply Thursday...

The weather...is not cooperating at all.

It is windy or raining or it just plain sucks...

So...indoor cooking comes into play. And what would that be?

Yep...you guessed it...chicken in the oven.



Julie loves chicken and that's cool, I do too and I love my wife...but I am so sick of cooking it that I might just forget how to cook it...

Brain fart in overdrive...

If all I ever cook is one thing...I forget everything else...

I'm really wanting to cook some barbecue. Good smoked 'Q'...the real deal. I want so much to fire this pit up, that my brain and my blood smells smoke and my taste buds are crying out...feed me.

Now...I love Julie more than anything in this world and I want to make her happy and keep her happy.

But, I am sick of chicken, anyway I dice it or slice it or cook it or...whatever.

Show me some pork baby...

Aaahhh...a rack of ribs...some cold refreshments...




Heaven...

B.D.

No comments: