Thursday, April 03, 2008

This & That...



You know...

I started this blog back in May 2004.

My intent...was to talk about my new adventures into the world of barbecue and cooking as a whole. I have...as well as this blog, have come a long way since that time.

I have to say...I appreciate all of you that have followed me through out the years.



I love doing this...

I try to be funny...

I try to give you a peek into our family life, I try to give you great info about things and I just try to be me.

I may rant and rave and bitch about things, but you see the real me...

I'm honest about everything I say, I have a good heart and I'm not bashful about throwing my two cents out there about my opinion on things.

The Grill is my baby...

She will always be mine...

If I ever offend you as a reader in anyway at anytime...I'm sorry. The Grill was never meant for that.

But...I have to be me. I may rub you the wrong way sometime and you might not agree with me on some things, but at the end of day...

This is my play ground...

My beer...

My two cents...


So... get over yourself.




You're in my house...

B.D.

No comments: