Saturday, March 05, 2005

Weekend Report

Well Julie has gone out of town to bowl in a tournament - Granny and Mishy are coming to pick up Robyn for a girls night sleep over and where Uncle Dale can see her, so I will have the house to myself. Woo hoo!!!

I doubt I will cook anything until all are back and things are back to normal.
I picked up some pork loin to grill sometime this weekend or next week.

Again depending on the weather. ( I am so sick of rain ) rain, rain, rain - rain, rain.

I'll get caught up on my work list - and just relax - and watch what I want to watch on TV.

And it won't be "Sponge Bob" or "Care Bears" or "Fairly Odd Parents"
( even though I do like Sponge Bob)

It will be a microwave hot dog - cold beer - type of Saturday... burrrrrrrp... Woo hoo !!!!!

Macdaddy

No comments: