Friday, March 11, 2005

Wild Week

The weather has been wild this week.

It has been cold... windy...and just plain yucky.

So needless to say I have not been cooking outside.

Tonight I fixed chicken thighs.. yellow squash.. and baby lima beans.. and rolls.

Yummy...

I will be so glad when spring gets here.

I am not looking forward to cutting grass... but I am so tired of rain and messed up weather.

I hate winter...love spring and summer...hate winter.

I don't know what I'll cook this weekend. That will depend on the weather.

Julie has the cooties - that's going around - so I am trying to stay away from her. ( I love her - but not that much) (G)

I don't need to be sick right now.

I keep enough alcohol in me to kill any germ that is unfortunate enough to cross paths with me. (you would think they would want to stay and party) "Hey guys - this human is a walking beer keg lets parrrty!!!"

Woo hoo!!!

Any how - I'll post some more recipes this weekend.

Stay tuned...

Got to say" Hi Vicky" (she loves to see her name in print)
If I ever had a true friend... it's you. (Love ya babe) Thanks for being you.

Macdaddy

No comments: