Saturday, March 26, 2005

Weekend Report

Yesterday was a very nice day, today is going to be a mix. ( nice, clouds, rain ) in that order.

Sunday is a wash ( wash you clean out of our shorts ) heavy rain and thunder storms being called for.

Go figure...it's the weekend.

I'm suppose to grill tonight ( tenderloin and shrimp ) for the in-laws.
I'll have my umbrella handy just in case...


Sunday, Granny is fixing Easter Dinner. That's fine with me.



Monday I'll smoke the ribs...

that way I can take some to work Tuesday for lunch,
and I can watch everybody trip over their tongue as they pretend to be my best buddy (G)

... as the seagulls say in Finding Nemo.... mine..mine..mine..mine........mine.



Well, I've got work to do while Mr. Sunshine is in the neighborhood.

Have a great weekend, stay dry, and I'll post some more recipes next week!

Macdaddy

No comments: