Sunday, March 20, 2005

Weekend Report

The sun is out, no clouds or rain...

"Woo hoo" - on the no rain!!!

Saturday was windy - it wasn't cold...but it wasn't warm either...it was... chilly.

I may wait till next Friday to do the slabs, I'm off ( long weekend) and the forecast looks better than this weekend does.

If it is nice today, I need to do some work outside ( get the flower beds ready) ...get that done...
then I can goof off...and smoke some ribs...



In the post on Bourbon Marinade the note said: I had no idea what the word macerate means.

Paul said on comments that it means - "to make soft by soaking or steeping in liquid."

So... now we know what macerate means.

Thanks for your help Paul.


Well...let me go check the weather...I may do the ribs today...and do the beds next weekend.

It just depends on Mr. Sunshine...

Enjoy your day!!!
Macdaddy

No comments: