Monday, February 18, 2008

And the saying goes...



You know...when things happen, you find out who your friends are real quick.

It seems...that since I've decided to start my own team for KCBS and walk away from Peg Leg, nobody wants to have anything to do with me anymore...except for Dave, who has called me a few times. Dave and I worked well together.

But from the rest of the team's aspect, I'm an outcast, I left the team...

Well...let me tell you something boys...

In a year or two, I will come down to Memphis and take you on, or in KCBS, and I will kick your ass six ways from Sunday...

And...I can back my shit up.

You will realize who you have screwed with and also who carried the work load while you all got shit faced...

I have my team put together and there ain't no ass kissing or politics involved.

We cook...

We will win...

...that's a fact.



B.D.

No comments: