Saturday, February 02, 2008

Weekend Report...



I have got my application for a KCBS judging class being taught by Lee and Bobbie McWright from Music City Pig Pals in Dickson this coming March (3-22-08).

This class will teach you everything you need to know and what to look for and if you pass, you can become a certified KCBS Judge. Sign me up...

I picked up three slabs of ribs that I'm going to cut St. Louis style and a boat load of chicken wings. There'll be smoke in the air today boys...I'm going to cook today, so I don't have to fool with it tomorrow. They can just re-heat everything and be good to go...

I'll take some pictures and post them later.

Right now, I've got to make some rub up and make some sauce and get started working my magic...





Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: