Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This & That...

I now have four blogs running.

Besides "the grill" I have Macdaddy's Grill Recipes Page
and I have i think of you as...
and now I have Hillbilly Rib Runners

The recipes page, I took all of the recipes I have posted here over the years and put them into one place. The "i think of you as..." blog has become a place for pictures and odds & ends.

The Hillbilly page will become a place where I talk about barbecue and what my team is doing and what we hope to do, so check all of these out. I will still post here at "the grill" most of the time, but I will update all of the blogs from time to time.

I hope you enjoy all of my blogs as I try to keep things fresh and funny.

Sometimes... I may vent or rant and rage about things, but for the most part, I just try to be me and tell you about my life and what goes on in this house hold, in this part of the south and in my little corner of the world...

So check them all out...

You might be surprised by what you find.

B.D.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You got some great recipes :-).
Done gone and made me want some bbq *giggles*
Have a good one...