Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simply Tuesday...



Uhm...B.D. it seems you're a little pissed by the post below. What's the deal?

I'm fed up with people...
I'm fed up with fake people...
I'm fed up with work...
I'm fed up...period.

I give two hundred percent into anything I do no matter what it is.

I'm just fed up with small minded people.
I'm fed up with having to be, or run, in the (so called) suck my...look at me group.

That's not my style...

I'm my own man. I know who my true friends are...

It's like this...my girls love me and they know me and I don't have to prove anything to them.

They know who I am and they know my passion. It's to bad that nobody else can figure that out.

I'm a winner, but it seems I will have to prove myself to mindless people.

So be it...

B.D.

No comments: