Friday, February 01, 2008

Yeah for us...



Today, marks the day we were married 7 years ago. Yep, 7 years today, I had the flu and we got married...

We had set the date and I just happened to come down with a bad case of the flu. Julie wanted to wait until I was better, but I sucked it up and said "let's get 'er done." So we did...flu and all.

Happy Anniversary to us...

The weather was a little strange yesterday. Rain, sleet, snow, sleet, rain, rain, snow, sleet, (etc. well you get the idea.) Today will be cold but the weekend may be better. I hope...

I am smoking some ribs and wings to take to one of my girls and her husband (and the rest of the gang) for their Super Bowl party on Sunday. So I hope the weather will calm down a tad so I can get that done.

I don't think they would be too happy if I showed up empty handed (no ribs and wings) because of the weather. I can hear them now...

You married Julie when you had the flu, but you can't fix some ribs in a snow storm?

Suck it up bbq boy and get 'er done...

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: