Thursday, December 13, 2007

Simply Thursday...



(A picture of my chili posted in the Tennessean.)

Well...for the next few days, the weather will totally suck.
(And not in a good way...)

Rain and more rain. What's a lowly white boy to do?

It ain't cooking outside, that's for sure. Time to pull out the ole 'chili pot' and fire up the best dang recipe for chili...ever made.

Will I post it here? It has been, but now, it is on the Recipe Page. I look forward to making a batch of good down home chili that took me ten years to perfect.

I'll give the grills a rest...and concentrate on this labor of love. I need to...

If all I ever cook is chicken...I'll forget how to cook everything else. I have a short memory and I have found out here lately...I have to write everything down or it's lost in the annals of my mind. Which is not a good thing...

Cobwebs in the brain is not a pretty thing. It only leads to more brain farts and I have more than my share of those now...

Go figure.

B.D.

No comments: