Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday, well sort of...




We went to the Ice show last night at Opryland to see the Grinch and Who-ville. Let me tell you, it was Cold in there, about 9 degrees the lady said.

You have got to be kidding me...nope, she wasn't lying or kidding about that small fact one bit. It was so cold in there, my mustache and beard got stiff...that's cold. Beer would be froze solid in about 3 seconds flat.

So just imagine how I felt...

After that, we went out to eat, which was nothing to write home about neither...

I always say, you can tell a place by their steaks. If the steaks are good then everything else should be too. Sorry...the steaks were nowhere near up to par for my taste.

Kind of reminded me of the old Bonanza restaurants. A place you could take your girl friend when we were young and get a cheap steak and all you could eat salad bar. After that, you still had money left over for beer...

No wonder they went out of business.


We grew up...

B.D.

No comments: