Monday, December 17, 2007

This & That...



Well, not a bad weekend, in some aspects of the word...bad.

I had to spend money (that was a given) seeing that the washing machine decided to take up cooking and fried itself. So, I decided to fork out the bucks and just buy a new matching set, since I've had this set since 1997.

In comes the Scratch & Dent store. (And not because I'm a cheap lowly white boy...just smart.)

Who cares if they have a few scratches or a small dent or two...

As long as they don't look like they got creamed by a sledge hammer or scratched by a Saber Tooth tiger, you save some serious cash, which we did by the way and, they will be delivered today too. Service with a smile, that's what I'm talking about...

I got the cooker home (in one piece) before the rain came in. I made a pot of chili yesterday and Robyn lost her second tooth this morning. So...

I'm happy (well sort of...)
Julie is happy.
Robyn is happy (Tooth Fairy time...)

And Sweetie...well, she's just Sweetie. What else can I say...


Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: