Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weekend Report...



I am a man of many emotions right now. First...

I don't go back to work until January 2nd. Then, it may be only a matter of time before I'm forced to retire from Ford. Second...

The vacuum cleaner is about to die, the washing machine smoked something last night, (we thought it was the dryer) my back is killing me and...it's going to rain...all day. Third...

It's going to get cold (I simply loath cold weather) gas bill $162.00

Oh... and the ice maker stopped working awhile back. So, let's see...

Ice maker-dead
Vacuum cleaner-dying
Washing machine-???

The only bright side of this story is, I'm going here shortly, before the rain gets here to pick up the cooker and bring her home. Then, go shopping for a new washer and dryer. Guess what Santa is bringing Julie for Christmas...

B.D.

No comments: