Saturday, December 08, 2007

Weekend Report...




Well...I don't know if the weather will cooperate or not, but my lovely wife has practically begged me for some grilled chicken. Now watch this...

Me: Honey, would you like me to fix you some (Her: YES!) chicken?? That was a little too quick, she knew what I was going to say when I said 'like me'

Her: You can do the chicken in the oven if you want. (Red flag, hit the dirt boys.)

Now I've been married to this woman going on 7 years...I know what's coming next.

Her: "But it's not as good as grilled." (Swing batter,batter...Swing.) At least she didn't throw the trump card out there, but she did call the hand.

"It won't hurt you to get wet." She said, with an evil smile...

Rain Coats & Rubber Duckies boys, we're going swimming, time to fire up the Holland.

Also, I 'm going to look at a cooker this afternoon, Pat sent a man my way that has a bbq pit for sale, so I'll let you know.

MySpace Graphics

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

No comments: