Monday, April 18, 2005

Most Things Done

Well I got most of my list done this weekend, only a few more things to do.

The long range forecast is cooler weather this coming weekend, and maybe some 35 degree nights, also that weekend. That's ok, we have had some beautiful weather.

(But this is why I don't plant anything until after the weekend of the 18th.)

I grilled some Leg Quarters tonight with baby Lima beans and mixed corn,( yellow and white) and I picked up some more St. Louis style ribs for the smoker. I will do them this weekend. (I hope)

Sam's Club had some pork picnic shoulders at a good price, I might pick up one for the smoker next time I'm there. Do some smoked pulled pork.

Got to say "HI" to my girl friends Vicky and Tracy. The beer babe's of the bowling alley.

(They love me) because I'm so good to Julie. And why wouldn't I be? She changed my life.

She is my love...plain and simple. And she loves me...go figure...


I'll post some more recipes soon...


Stay tuned...

Macdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my love and my life. You are my inspiration. Just you and me. Simple and free. Baby you're everything I've ever dreamed of.....

Just a few lines from a Chicago song that sums it up.

I love you Bigdaddy!!!!!