Monday, April 11, 2005

Reply to a Comment Part 2

This was posted to the Reply to a Comment by someone called Anonymous.


Quote:
Thats the wrong answer. Its a sin. You Have a closed mine you have never tried it but you have all the answers for not doing it. It will cut the cooking time in half. Make the ribs tender less greasy less flare ups. You want to steam them about half done with all the spices on them before steaming. Make sure its not steamed done. The bone is not pulling away from the meat.


My reply to Anonymous:

1: You need to read the post again.

2: Then you need to read the Weekend Report.

3: I don't have a closed mind about...anything. So don't judge me.

4: Cooking in half the time...that's not the point...less flare ups...your grill is too hot.

5: I have done ribs in the oven...boiled...and broiled...finished on the grill in my younger days.
It's not the same...

6: No...I don't have all the answers...if I did...I would be the big money winner on Jeopardy.

7: It is a sin...period...you do yours however you like...it's your loss.

8: I have learned from my mistakes...

Have a nice day...

Macdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terry I did miss the weeked report. Sorry about the closed mind quote. Now I see that you just don't do it and why. I liked your county ribs on jun 22 2004. That must be your younger days. The tips were great also. I think we are on the same page. Happy BBQing and have a nice day