Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This & That & whatever else comes to mind...



Have you ever had times when everything you do goes right?

This is a comment that was posted by Jeff (one of the guys at work) on last weekend's, Weekend Report.

"Hey Folks,This rub is the REAL deal...designed & built for pork but blends equally well with chicken. I know because I tried it, thanks to the chef!"

Thanks B.D.

I gave samples of the rub to folks I knew that would give me their honest opinion. Next will be Pat, Carey, Dave and Steve. If they give the OK...I'm on top of the world and have a damn good product.

Everybody so far has raved about it.

In my conversations with Jeff, I had made light of the fact that I had only tried it on ribs, we talked about the possibility it might work on chicken and also might be a good blackening rub for fish.

Jeff did the chicken for his family and it didn't stay on the plate long.

So...

Next will be testing for fish. So, thanks to Jeff for his test run on the chicken. That is very good news. I've been working on a coleslaw dressing, next will be the BBQ sauce test run.

Also...I may be taking my grilled hot wings to the next level, due to the beer butt chickens.

Test run on them will be tomorrow...

B.D.

No comments: