Saturday, July 14, 2007

Weekend Report...


Not much going on today, Leah is here while Deb & Dave move into the new house. I'm in the bonus room keeping the "black bear" up here with me. We're going to Pat Martin's place this afternoon for some grub and a team party.

Pat wants me to help with the Brew fest, down town in two weeks. I don't know if I can, we are coming back off two week shut down and the production schedule already shows working the first two weekends right off the bat.

I have already been called into work early Sunday, because they can't get things to work right, (Oh Boo-Hoo, please help us Terry.) bunch of morons, I swear...

And no...I didn't get to test run the rub. Things came up, so that got put on the back burner for now. But...that's ok, I'll get to it soon.

B.D.

No comments: