Friday, July 20, 2007

This & That...



I did another test run on the rib rub mix tonight and it proved to be as good as the first test run.

I am, how shall I put this...I'm happier than a snowman in an ice storm.

(that's the best I can do)

This rates up there with the grilled hot wing recipe, yes folks...it's that good. I like it when I do good...(so does Julie)

I love it when I hit perfection. A lot of folks, have requested to sample my grilled hot wings.

That's cool...you know I love to feed folks. But... to aspire to this level of making recipes from my own thoughts, it amazed even me.

Now, I have skills when it comes to cooking, but this rub is "right on."

That's what amazes me...it is dead on perfect. Now if only I can hit the sauce the same way...

I'll be hell on wheels...

Look out Bobby Flay...

B.D.'s in town...

No comments: