Thursday, July 26, 2007

This & That...

Got to give a shout out to my bro-in-law Dave, for his B-day and to Leah (our niece, Dave's and Blondie's daughter) on her B-day as well.

Also... a shout out to my bro-in-law Rob, who has become a frequent reader to the "Grill" as well.

Rob told Julie, I have some great music on the site...

Thanks bro...I try.

How are things going?

Work is driving me nuts...I'm getting ready to help Pat Martin this Sat. for the Brew Fest this weekend in Nashville. This is the first year food vendors have been in the picture.

We're setting up to feed 1,500 folks barbecue, and I'm looking forward to having a few brews myself. (I'll be running the pit)

It will be a long day, but well worth the experience of catering to people. This is something I need.

I won't open my own restaurant, but I will start catering sometime this fall.

Julie said I need to do that, instead of of having my own place. She thinks if I had a restaurant, it would kill my passion for cooking and she is right...too much to deal with.

After seeing what Pat is going through...yeah, catering is my ticket to the stars.


B.D.

No comments: