Saturday, July 21, 2007

Weekend Report...

I had to work today, so sorry "The Report" is late.

I did some more rib pieces yesterday to test the rub again and gave them out at work today.

I have not had one negative review on this rub. I did good...(lucky me...)

I wanted a rub mix that, man, woman or child could eat. I have nailed it to perfection. (again...lucky me.)

This... in it self is awesome. Barbecue, is my passion, I love to cook and I cook many things well, but to do old style barbecue, is...an art, a love, a commitment...your life.

That smoke gets in your blood...that smell...that taste...that satisfaction that you did your best and people love it.

Barbecue is like a woman...you must love her...and treat her well, or you're screwed, (and not in the good way...)

So next is the sauce...
I'll let you know...

What's on the menu tonight? Grilled chicken, Yellow corn, Shelly green beans.

There you go...

Time to eat.

B.D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Folks,

This rub is the REAL deal...designed & built for pork but blends equally well with chicken. I know because I tried it, thanks to the chef!

Thanks B.D.