Sunday, July 01, 2007

Weekend Report (part II)




Everything went well last night... good steaks, good food, cold beer and family.

I love being a part of Julie's family. Very good people, the best... you couldn't ask for a better family to be married into.

They are very close, all the girls... and all the husbands get along very well... we have fun...

We talk, we drink, we have a blast...We drink some more...But...we love our women...and they love us... ( well I know mine does anyway, I can't speak for the rest of them...)

We all love to cook, myself, Dale and Dave... sometimes we try to out do each other...But all in all...it's about family...we are blessed.

We married into the best...The picture above is Dave modeling his tee-shirt from MacDaddy's Grill.

I can't take credit for the design, that was all Robbie Lunday of Master Graphics. I just told him what I wanted and he ran with the ball and did the rest.

I can not thank him enough for what he did...the design is awesome and everybody loves it.

If you didn't get one...sorry about your luck...you should have told me you wanted one.

B.D.

No comments: