Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend Report (part II)








We went to the team meeting last night at Pat Martin's place at 7215 Nolensville Road Nolensville, TN 37135.

It is a bit of a drive for us (myself & Julie) coming from Hendersonville, but it's always good to see everybody. This was the first time we had been there and Ole Big Hoss (Pat) has done a fine job on the joint.

He has the best group of folks working with him (notice I didn't say "for" him) and it was a pleasure to meet them as well..

So, anytime you're in that neck of the woods, stop by and shake hands with the man and try out the grub.

Pictured above is a sign inside, Pat, some of the team members, and the pit.

So... thanks Pat for the hospitality, we appreciate it. I bought a full rack of ribs to go last night as we were leaving because I have to work today (and not in the good way...) so that will be my lunch.

Got to go make a dollar...
B.D.


No comments: