Sunday, July 29, 2007

Weekend Report...

Posted below are a few pictures of brew fest. It was hot and I don't know how many people were there, but it was a lot...

We stayed hopping the entire time selling pulled pork and smoked wings. For the most part things went really well, just a few minor hiccups, but that's when you think on your feet and keep digging brother.

Would I do this again?

It was an experience in food prep, timing, team work, working the rules of the "6 P's"and having a few new brews to expand my taste buds and enlighten me on the notion that there are other really good ales out there.

It's not all just about Bud Light.
(Did I just say that? Call a doctor, quick...)

Yes...

I would do it again to help out a friend.
(Did I just say that? Call a doctor...quick)

Enjoy your day!!!
B.D.

1 comment:

Pat Martin said...

hoss i appreciate your help this weekend......crazy but had a great time.....you are a true brother...thanks for the help and being there!!

-pat