Sunday, October 09, 2005

Weekend Report (part II)

I gave Julie a choice tonight grilled leg quarters or hot wings...

She wanted the hot wings. Now she loves my grilled leg quarters...

But I think I struck gold on the hot wing recipe.

So I'll post it again.

Here is my recipe for grilled hot wings.


Enjoy!!!
B.D.

And by the way... I grilled 40 fresh wings this time...
(done in 2 batches)


My girls would love these...They like hot stuff....
(That's why they love me...)




Bigdaddy's Hot Wings

Take a bag of wings (or fresh), rinse ( don't pat dry) and place in a 2 gallon zip lock bag.

Pour in one bottle of Paul Newman's Own Olive oil & Vinegar.
Add 1 Tbsp. of chopped "Old El Paso" green chilies.
Mix well.

Remove as much air as possible and seal.
Marinade for 2 hrs.
Turning every so often.

For the sauce, melt 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
1/2 bottle of Louisiana Habanero sauce
1 Tbsp. of Thai Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
1 Tbsp. of Cajun Sunshine Hot sauce.

Don't boil, just heat enough to simmer and melt the butter.

Remove wings from marinade, (discard) and grill for 45 mins. turning every ten mins.
(Med.Heat)

Remove from grill.

Put wings in a large bowl, and pour warm sauce over wings, and toss to coat.

Remove wings to a plate, and have plenty of Ice cold beer and Ranch dressing on hand.

You will like this...no...you will love this....trust me.


This is a keeper...

B.D's Note: This batch was as good as the first. I didn't change a thing.

No comments: