Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend Report

I said that fall was in the air...
but old man summer ain't ready to give it up yet.


Next week it's back up into the 90's until the end of the week.

Then a significant drop in temperatures,
(so said the weather guru to the people...)



We have a saying here...

" If you don't like the weather stick around, it'll change."

How true...

Unfortunately, you kind of never know which direction it's going to change.

We'll just wait and see...


So what's on for the weekend?

Yesterday I spent some quality time (and some money) with Julie.


Bought me some new sneakers...
... a Black Pepper mill (like they use in restaurants)


Julie got a floor lamp...and a few other odd & ends.


Granny & Mishy brought Robyn home from a girls night sleep over.



I grilled some Chicken...

...while my lovely fixed her world famous gravity defying mashed potatoes with baby peas...


...and buttered rolls.



Today...I must do some yard work (cut grass for one thing)

Perform poop'er duty in the back yard.

Degrease the Holland...as I will be grilling some pork tenderloin this afternoon.




I have plenty to do...

...and Mr. Sunshine is welcoming the world to his neighborhood.


Woo-Hoo!!!

B.D.

No comments: